What is Divorce Coaching?
Divorce coaching is a well established profession offering client support to enable one to make emotional and financial decisions at a time when they are probably feeling extremely vunerable. It is not counselling or focussed on the past but very much on the reality of specific personal goals and looking towards the future. A divorce coach does not take the place of your best friend or your solicitor but is someone who is there to help you decide for yourself what you want. Divorce coaches do not offer legal advice, they are not judgemental and will not make decisions for you. They will support you though a process of effective questioning to help you identify your goals through an action plan and therefore allowing you to take back control of your life.
How does Divorce Coaching work?
- I will work with you to recognise and manage your emotional turmoil, shock, disbelief, denial, anger, grief, loss and pain as well as relief and guilt
- Taking the first steps of recovery, covering practical, psychological and emotional well-being
- Understand the impact of stress on health and well-being
- Managing stress
- Beliefs for success
- Motivation and procrastination
- Forgiveness, letting go and building a new life
- Developing new relationships and blended families
- Setting future goals and working on an action plan
- Initial Appointment (approx 2 hours) – £120
- Hourly Rate – £75
+ travelling time if over 25 miles (from TN12) and expenses
First session will preferably be face-to-face at a convenient venue. After that, Skype sessions are available.