The Grief Recovery Method is a programme to help you complete your relationship to the pain, isolation, confusion and loneliness caused by significant emotional loss through your separation or divorce.
If you are reading this then there is a high probability that your heart is broken and caused by a divorce or a breakup of a relationship. You may be feeling hurt, angry, frustrated and even exhausted.
I have a very simple belief that everyone involved in a divorce is a griever. That includes children, parents, family and friends.
Regardless of the cause of your broken heart, you know how you feel, and it probably isn’t good. I am not going to tell you how you feel, you already know and I will not tell you I know how you feel, because I don’t and neither does anyone else. Your feelings are unique to yourself.
Incomplete relationships can have a lifelong negative impact on your capacity for happiness. Recovery from loss is achieved by a series of small and correct choices made by the griever. It is my aim, along with the Grief Recovery Method to explain those action choices to you and guide you in taking them.
The key to your success in this grief support programme hinges on your willingness to apply yourself to the weekly meetings and the homework assignments designed to help you move beyond loss. This is based on The Grief Recovery Handbook, a copy of which you will receive from me. I can’t do it for you so your participation is key to your recovery.
The Grief Recovery Method is an action plan. It is a series of small steps that when taken by you it leads to the completion of all the unresolved business linked to the loss. Through face to face sessions I can help guide you to build your own grief recovery plan by working through the following.
- Taking the first steps of recovery, covering practical, psychological and emotional well-being
- Talk about your feelings
- Understand the impact of stress on health and well-being
- Let go of the past
- Get back in control of your life
- Reconnect with your Identity
- Increase your confidence
- Emerge with a positive attitude
- Inspire you to create a new future for yourself
- Work through The Grief Recovery Handbook together, explaining and describing scenarios where necessary
- Completion of homework and specific tasks
- Total Honesty
- Support throughout your journey to completion
- Non Judgemental and Confidential
- Face to face 6 x 1 hour sessions
- 6 x 1 hour sessions £360.00
- Handbook included